Color Luxury Projet Buyer
Vox Populi is looking for a Color Luxury Projet Buyer
Color Luxury Projet Buyer
Vox Populi is an association under the 1901 law, which works to strengthen the employability of young people, as part of its mission of equal opportunities. We combine the requirement of results and the support of young people from disadvantaged backgrounds in the definition of their life project, all this despite a difficult environment and socio-economic context. To this end, as part of our commitment to equal opportunities, we are recruiting for our partner, one of the biggest names in the luxury and beauty sector, with an emblematic portfolio of perfume brands, of colored cosmetics and skin and body care. They are world leaders in perfumes and number three in colored cosmetics. The products of this brand are sold in more than 150 countries around the world. They engage in various social causes and seek to minimize their impact on the environment.
THE ROLE The purpose of the IPM INTERN Buyer is to manage & be accountable for all end-to-end Procurement activities related to Innovation and Productivity projects within their brand, while supporting the implementation of the Global and Regional Category Sourcing strategy. Projects cover a wide range of packaging categories, as well as TPM (Third Party Manufacturing) projects and raw materials.
▪ Ensure a sustainable and competitive sourcing solution for low complexity Innovation pipeline following category strategy
▪ Support Business Continuity service to manufacturing or our TPM framework for all high-risk materials.
▪ Manage procurement related claims/issue and escalate to IPM leadership and/or category management as appropriate.
▪ Gather Brand vision on Business needs and Supply Chain specific inputs/requirements to the IPM leadership and Category management.
▪ Develop Technology expertise and understanding of Brand equity. The position requires close cooperation with a broad group of Coty business stakeholders, for instance: Category Procurement, Marketing, R&D, Initiative Leaders, Finance, Planning, Manufacturing, EXO Operations, Legal, Quality and Sustainability. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Work closely with R&D and Initiative Management to understand the key upcoming launches that are taking place over the next two to three years.
▪ Ensure the procurement team is providing sourcing solutions that comply to our sourcing strategy, fit the business need, are sensibly sourced and competitively priced.
▪ Work on projects in pipeline with end to end scope from initiation to execution, working closely at all time with global procurement category leaders.
▪ Proactively propose opportunities to increase profit & deliver bottom line savings. Keep track of “cost out” opportunities to be implemented in Y2/Y3. Procurement Productivity
▪ Understand the processes, procedures and systems and be able to use that knowledge to improve efficiency and produce high quality work on problems with cross functional impact.
▪ Know/Learn the key suppliers within the industry, understand their portfolio, capabilities, strengths and weaknesses.
▪ Lead Productivity, Value Preservation and Renovation projects execution with Vendors, Initiative Management, Supply Chain Packaging, Quality and Planning.
▪ Report and track Productivity projects in appropriate systems and forums.
Support to Operations
▪ Manage procurement related claims/issues and escalate to IPM leadership and/or category management as appropriate.
▪ Implement actions to minimize materials inventory and obsolescence (notably through OQ set-up).
▪ Support Business Continuity Plan for all high-risk materials.
▪ Track and report Savings results on a Brand level. Leadership
▪ Proactively engage stakeholders to provide high quality Procurement support for the business.
▪ Have an expert understanding of the business needs, the Supply Chain specific requirements & how to fulfil them.
▪ Influence decision making using product expertise, experience and supply base knowledge & leverage.
▪ Highlight risks with mitigation plans as well as opportunities with potential gains.
▪ Secure sharing of information and support for the local organisations and business units
▪ Promote good inter departmental relations & contribute to a professional & efficient department reputation. REQUIRED EDUCATION
Education of internship
▪ Master’s degree or equivalent internship in Procurement and/or sourcing related activities.
▪ Beauty industry experience in previous internship is a must (ideally in Color Cosmetics)
▪ High degree of fluency of English (written and oral) is required.
Key competencies and demonstrated Skills
▪ Strong communication skills.
▪ Proven influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
▪ Proactive & Hands on approach.
▪ Strategic thinking balanced with speed to action.
▪ Strong analytical skills and project management capabilities.
▪ Team player attitude and constructive networker.
▪ Competent user of IT systems ideally: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Procurement E-Systems.
▪ A candidate with resilience will be important during fast changing times.
Envoyez votre CV et LM à : firstname.lastname@example.org