Apprenticeship Global Demand Planning Global Demand Planning- Alternance H/F
Alternance 1 an - à partir de Septembre 2023
Vox Populi is an association under the 1901 law, which works to strengthen the employability of young people, as part of its mission of equal opportunities. We combine the requirement of results and the support of young people from disadvantaged backgrounds in the definition of their life project, all this despite a difficult environment and socio-economic context. To this end, as part of our commitment to equal opportunities, we are recruiting for our partner, one of the biggest
names in the luxury and beauty sector, with an emblematic portfolio of perfume brands, of colored cosmetics and skin and body care. They are world leaders in perfumes and number three in colored cosmetics. The products of this brand are sold in more than 150 countries around the world. They engage in various social causes and seek to minimize their impact on the environment.
• Campaign coordinator : In collaboration with the Senior Giftsets demand planner, you
will be key in organizing our biannual giftset campaign. Bringing together all stakeholders
of a campaign and ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of engagement forecast to
production will be the key objective in this role.
• Giftsets process standardization: The Giftsets organization is evolving and growing
rapidly. In this context, we are looking for avenues to improve its efficiency and create
synergy between brands. You will therefore oversee the definition and implementation of
a cross-functional, cross-brand process standardization.
• Continuous improvement: Further than streamlining the current process, your creativity
and problem-solving abilities will be necessary to outline and drive an improvement path
to Coty’s processes regarding Giftsets. As such you will define the needs and constraint to these processes and build tools and routines to answer them.
• Non-Saleable Tool owner : As a new Excel tool has been conceived to run the Luxury
Non-Saleable Sales & Operations Process (NS S&OP), your role will be to guarantee the
proper workflow within the central teams (Brand Finance, Category Trade Marketing,
Global Demand & S&OP team, etc.) to get best usage of it. You will also oversee the Excel
tool maintenance, data update and look for possible enhancements.
• Non-Saleable S&OP coordinator : You will own the monthly NS Demand valorization
and comparison to Financial Budgets. You will highlight gaps and escalate priorities to
management. You will assist local teams in deploying guidance & recommendations
specific to the Non-Saleable products, in line with top management decisions.
• Forecast collection process : As key enabler of the forecast collection drumbeat on
Samples and Testers, you will work closely with the production planning teams to assess
risks and monitor demand evolution. You will coordinate the action plan implementation
with Lifecycle, DRP and local teams.
We are looking for an intern in :
- Master Year 2 (or equivalent level)
- with growing skills in Project Management,
- Excellent oral & written communication in French and English
- Basic knowledge on FMCG/Luxury Industries and Supply Chain Management.
- Being result & problem-solving oriented as well as autonomous are strong assets for this internship.
- Strong proficiency in Excel mandatory,
- Visual Basic (VBA) proficiency preferred.
Send your resume and motivation letter to the following address : email@example.com